Hope they will be ok!!!

aandersen

Tonight I went to the LFS and got my first pair of percs, I was riding home in the car and noticed water in the bottom of the box the bag of fish was in, realizing there was a small hole in the bag I hurried home and put the bag in the tank for acclimation, it collapsed and trapped both fish in there so I had to let them out right away...I hope they will be ok.:scared:

leopard_babe

I would call the lfs and tell them of there HUGE mistake. That is crap if you ask me. As long as you let them out of the bag, and they were acclimated at the lfs, they should be ok. I only acclimated my first fish for like and hour, and I just added a ton of water to the bag. The fish was fine. I would say the fish would be alright. We will see in the morning. Keep us posted.
Leopard

birdy

More than likely they will be fine, things like that happen occasionally, Clowns are very hardy. Next time be sure your LFS double bags, that will prevent problems like that.

aandersen

I guess I should have thought of it, I've never had a bag leak....They are doing fine this morning so hopefully they didn't get too stressed