HOT pink ZOOS

littlebuck

I got this frag the other night. Still not all the way open but they are really hot pink they are awsome

coraljunky

Originally Posted by Littlebuck
its a secret. lol
pleeeeaaassseeee, Dont you wanna make sure I get a good deal?

littlebuck

u get a good deal. oh these are not going anywhere. LOL not until they are huge. but i can say this i knwo they are hard to come by and i will be fragging them out when they get bigger

grabbitt

Originally Posted by Littlebuck
oh ok well my friend pretty much gave them to me for 15 and there is about 10-15 polyps on it
Awesome deal

I would have lept on that

littlebuck

got some otheres too. i have a great lfs around me really nice stuff and great amazing prices. so if anyone wants something let me know.

littlebuck

no that was the only one. He said that they are hard to come by. He was going to take them home that night if i didnt get them but tons of other stuff. LPS sps anything really awsome store

ty williams

That pic is kinda blurry but those zoos look like the ones I just got 2 days ago. I got like 25 polyps for $20. My LFS guy says they're creamcicle or orangecicle or something like that.

that's a good deal I got about 5 polyps from a swap for $10 That was 4 months ago I think I have about 4 new polyps going. They are cool.