HOT POCKETS Recalled, now what do I eat?

jaymz

Nestle recalled 250 THOUSAND pounds of pepperoni Hot Pockets saying they contain FOREIGN MATERIAL.. I have looked on atleast 6 different sites and no one seems to know what this foreign material is.
I only occasionally eat the meatball sub hot pockets but maybe not any more.
It was discovered when customers called and complained!!!
I wanna know what the secret ingredient is!!

socal57che

Aw, man. That stinks. We have a dozen or so in the freezer. Maybe it's a booger.
Oops, I thought it was all flavors, I have no pepperoni hot pockets.

flricordia

Close one there. I live on Cheeseburger and Mexican style at lunch time. Never much cared for the pepperoni.

rebelprettyboy

wow I love my pep hotpcckets. got about 18 now. Im still gona eat them. if yall dont see me for a while you know why now!

aquaknight

There is only one Hot Pocket, and thy name is Ham & Cheese...
BTW, here's the 'secret ingredient' in the Pepperoni:
Spokeswoman Roz O'Hearn said the reported foreign substance -- hard red plastic as well as clear flexible rubber-like material -- might have splintered off from a testing device and some of it could be buried inside with sharp edges.

el guapo

Isn't it pretty much a given that everything in a hoooooottttttt pppppppooooooooccccccccckkkkkkkkeeeeeeettttttt is foreign material .

ruaround

Originally Posted by EL GUAPO
http:///forum/post/2735137
RU<3's him too . RU <3 Hot pockets . . .
no i dont!!!
i think Jim Gaffigan is hilarious... i sure as heck dont less than three him... and i LOVE hot pockets... i DO NOT less than three them!!!