Houston - ZFA

A

alexmir

i havent been on this site for a while, sorry guys... been mostly on marsh and some other sites. Anyways, heres some pics of the ppe which are doing good, and the xmen, which have never looked like they were doing very good. Their not good shots because my dad took his nice camera back.
the xmen are still at 2 polyps and not looking fantastic, never really pulled through their near death from zoafrag. , the nightmares which i put in place of the atl fire and ice are doing good at 3-4 polyps. and the AOG's are at 6-7 polyps from 2 when i got them.
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...920/zoa250.jpg
x men on the left, ppe's on the right.

coraljunkie

Update
Mohawk - Still just one polyp but begining to color up.

Green Dalmations - 16 polyps -slight shade of purple with green skirts. small zoa.

Black Widow - 4 polyps - getting darker by the day. looks like it is getting a green mouth.

A

alexmir

we ended up getting some better mohawks anyway, ones that are already colored up nicely. The xmen are still looking sick, hoping they pull through. if not i have some nice zoas to add in their place. Jason, did those valentine massacre leave any buds or anything behind or did they completely die?

jlord1

here's the latest for me, darth mauls 2 polyps & 1 baby, trip reds 6-7 polyps, i'll try to get a decent pic

coraljunkie

Well the so called Mohawk is still at one polyp, the black widows are only at 4 but look nothing like the ones on ZoaFrag. I may try and seperate them into two two polyp frags to see if that will get them started. The green dalmations have about 20 polyps but they are very small.

A

alexmir

I fragged the AOG's into 5 frags, 3 with 1 polyp, 1 with 2 polyps, and 1 with 4 polyps. I will make another frag of the 4 polyp one soon.
The PPE/jokers are doing good, and look like they may have a baby.