how 2 remove tint??????

joker_ca

I just got a ticket for my tinted windows now i got to take them off, does anyone know how to remove the tint off the windows (front) with out using a razor and scratching up the windows on my new car???help me out guys :confused:

A razor blade should not scratch glass at all if used properly. Just make sure its a new blade and you change it often, and that you hold the blade as close to flat as possible.

neonnate

get a spray bottle and put dish soap and water in it spray the window and let soak for 20-30 seconds you should be able to scrape it off with a credit card or ice scraper but as mentioned above the razor should not damage your glass.

denny80689

Smash both windows out with a hammer then claim your car was vandalized :thinking: j/k I didnt want to repost the ideas from above.. but they should work :D

dskidmore

My tinting got some bubbles in it when it got older, so I tried to take it off. I used the razorblade and a commercial tint remover product. Unfortunately, I scrached all but two of my defoster lines in the process! No matter how carful I was, I always slipped somewhere along the line. The razor didn't hurt the glass itself any though.