How about this fuge design?

I think its a 20 gallon. The DT is 72gal. I also need to fit my protein skimmer and my heater in there somewhere. I want to keep a mostly soft reef tank. Please give me your thoughts and suggestions.
Thanks,

I guess I dont need the 3 chambers in the middle, I just saw other drawings with it. I hope i can figure this out, I dont think I can fit a larger tank under there. Does anyone have a fuge under their 72gal bow front that I can take a look at??
Thanks everyone

matt b

Originally Posted by Smellslikefish
I guess I dont need the 3 chambers in the middle, I just saw other drawings with it. I hope i can figure this out, I dont think I can fit a larger tank under there. Does anyone have a fuge under their 72gal bow front that I can take a look at??
Thanks everyone
check out melevsreef dot com hes got all kinds of dif sump designs

dadszx7

I built one just a little bit smaller for a 55 and was too small. I had to add an auxilary fuge and add it via bulk heads and clear tubing. Works great. The overall volume is 34 gallons
You don't need all those walls in the center section of your sump. At the most you need is four. Overflow,bubble trap takes two, then the return wall.