1.Pinktail Trigger
2.Picasso Trigger
3.Snowflake Eel
4.Yellow Tang
5.Rock Beuty Angel
6.Volitan Lion
7.Zebra Moray
8.Dragon Wrasse
Before Anyone gets exited over keeping triggers with lions I bought my triggers from people who kept them with lions for about 8 months. I have everything now exept the Zebra Moray and the Wrasse. The yellow tang is a little tyrant and its defenetly the most agressive fish in that tank.

gasguzzler

Little to no impact on the size needed for all those active fish. It sounds as if you have already bought them though.:notsure:

lion_crazz

Originally posted by gasguzzler
Little to no impact on the size needed for all those active fish. It sounds as if you have already bought them though.:notsure:

Yeah, it kinda does sound like you have all the fish so far. Where are you keeping all those fish now???

ophiura

Oh my gosh, I kinda skimmed over that part but you are right. And not a suitable size tank in the whole list. It is not research - buy tank - get fish, its get fish - research - maybe buy tank if someone gives the right answer for tank size! :scared: I'll hope there is simply a big one not listed.
I have to start Monday's out thinking positive :yes:

unleashed

depending on their sizes now you migh be able to get away with a 125 but i would dare to say in the long run you will surely need 200+ if they are on the large size now id just do the 200 or more