How bout a five pack

tommyfish

Thanks, we saved the crocea from the lfs store. They don't have the lighting it needs. Any one have any IDs for number five? We call them anenome polyps.

#5 looks like a very happy bubble tip anemone to me.
Very nice set up by the way! I really like the rock structure that you have set up. Do you have any full tank shots?

Actually, after closer examination I could be wrong . . . . how big are they? hard to tell from the pic.

spinner

Tommyfish
Your anemones in Pic #5 are a Fiji-type anemone that, while attractive, are pests comprable to aiptasias. Unfortunately, they're harder to eliminate.
About the only way to eliminate them is to use a syringe and inject them.
There has been some discussion on the board as to what to inject them with. I've used miratic (sp) acid, but only inject a couple at a time. I've had friends use vinegar.
You need a direct hit to get rid of them. IMO, if they are concentrated on a small rock, I'd take the rock out of the tank.
FWIW,
Spinner

tommyfish

No, we have 2 mh's on it. They have the spider reflectors. We have the softies to the outside and towards the bottom more.

tommyfish

Varies from month to year We are in the process of setting up a 125, with a 55 fuge, sump. So we are going to take some out of here and put in it when it is ready