How 'bout Kentucky?

hedonic

Well I see there are several threads for other states, and I know I have seen many poster's from good 'ole KY. SO, who has some corals for trade?
I live in Bowling Green, I have many zoo's, 'rooms, xenia, some green montipora, and green poritities, all ready to frag for cool and interesting stuff. If interested or if you have something to offer for the mid-south kentucky to nashville range, go on! post 'em up!
:happyfish

keonia

Farmboy - he's not here anymore????
You're just the shroom guy huh? I am gonna frag that metallic pink one soon and I got a hairy that I am fragging. Do you have that green thing - Halimeda? or how ever you spell it? If not, I can include that in your thermos that I am gonna send ya back!
You got pink xenias? I heard they don't ship well, but since it takes only a day or so... I may get my hands on some white ones!! POssibly.

littlebuck

i just shipped some xenias to KY for someone. Havent heard how well they did but we shall see. Hope they made it.

keonia

Littlebuck - what color xenias do you have? if you white, I'll trade you pinks! do you have shrooms too? if so, what kind?

littlebuck

well i have i think they are pink ones. i had white ones but traded those a couple weeks ago for shrooms LOL. I have these red and green ones, blue and purple ones and red ones. I just fragged a red and green one. st time fragging shrooms i hope i did it ok.

breckco.ky

Yo, JayFrench did you happen to go to Breckinridge Co. often lol? Just wondered since I live 20 mins from Rineyville

bluegirl

Hi all! Don't have anything to trade yet, but hope to in the future. I'm in Ft. Campbell, KY, right outside of Clarksville. Hi Matttn1!!

jabbajaw

Another KY reefer here. Just starting but always looking. You gotta have another hobby when the CATS are sucking so bad.