How 'bout them GIANTS!!!

nano reefer

We beat Dallas! Going to the NFC championship game!!! Who else is goin crazy? I almost cried at the bar with all my buddies. 2o seconds left, 4th and 20, romo throws a pick!

digitydash

Originally Posted by Nano Reefer
We beat Dallas! Going to the NFC championship game!!! Who else is goin crazy? I almost cried at the bar with all my buddies. 2o seconds left, 4th and 20, romo throws a pick!
Now you go to the frozen Tundra GL

travis89

Originally Posted by digitydash
Now you go to the frozen Tundra GL
Now they LOSE in the frozen tundra.

digitydash

Originally Posted by bjoe23
How did you get a Giants Super 42 champs logo?
Photo shop on a logo of the giants

J

jrthomas40

the world is coming to an end.....eli manning wins and the better brother peyton loses...something is wrong with that picture....i knew the giants were going to win this one...dallas would have had to play lights out and keep the pressure on eli...but a win in the tundra is going to prove very tough

digitydash

Originally Posted by jrthomas40
the world is coming to an end.....eli manning wins and the better brother peyton loses...something is wrong with that picture....i knew the giants were going to win this one...dallas would have had to play lights out and keep the pressure on eli...but a win in the tundra is going to prove very tough
7 day forcast is 4 deg brrrrrrrrr

bjoe23

But there is noway the Giants will win the Superbowl. If they beat PAckers they probably will get lucky in a close game, but they cant beat the Patriots

elfdoctors

Who else is goin crazy?
...practically the entire state of Wisconsin! We're happy to have the giants come to town. :D

nano reefer

holy crap. i just turned on the news and it is showing Brett Favre in a car accident. He's okay but has a broken leg. oh my god.

bjoe23

holy crap. i just turned on the news and it is showing Brett Favre in a car accident. He's okay but has a broken leg. oh my god.
You wish

burch2006

If the Giants somehow make it past the PACK (which they won't) It wouldnt matter anyway because whoever wins the AFC will crush the NFC.

bjoe23

Originally Posted by burch2006
If the Giants somehow make it past the PACK (which they won't) It wouldnt matter anyway because whoever wins the AFC will crush the NFC.
"whoever wins the AFC"= Patriots

agent-x

Either way I was just happy to be wearing my Giants stuff to work today among all the Cowboy fans. I even left the morning paper on a few of their desks. And what was up with T.O.'s little man crush on Romo?

cowfishrule

take the giants one game at a time. they are about as reliable as the knicks.
you might want to take down that avatar, until they go to the bowl.
if not, your gonna catch lots of heat.

ice4ice

Packs and Pats in Super Bowl (if the the Pats even makes it there). Packs wins it all AGAIN !! Deja Vu ? Yeah ........