How bout them yankees?

patandlace

Today is a good day. I think Steinbrenner's going to go crazy and just start firing everyone... Cashman, Torre, I bet A-Rod will be gone next year, Jiambi, Mussina, Randy Johnson. They're not a team just a bunch of good players. 30 players 30 different cabs to the ballpark.

demartini

Originally Posted by patandlace
Today is a good day. I think Steinbrenner's going to go crazy and just start firing everyone... Cashman, Torre, I bet A-Rod will be gone next year, Jiambi, Mussina, Randy Johnson. They're not a team just a bunch of good players. 30 players 30 different cabs to the ballpark.
haha yeah for as much money as they pay they expect to win. i feel sorry for the players... steinbrenner is going to fliiiip big time.

oceanists

Originally Posted by DeMartini
haha yeah for as much money as they pay they expect to win. i feel sorry for the players... steinbrenner is going to fliiiip big time.

I cant feel sorry for the players ..... that what you get when you sell yourself for a championship and then dont get one .... cant wait to see who the pick up and fail with next year.
Damon - "I still believe we are the best teamn in baseball" ........?????!??!?!?!
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm Damon you arent an idiot.......... YOUR A MORON!!

If this was the case you would be playin in new york for the final game against the Tigers tonight.
That is pure denial.

lovethesea

Torre isn't the problem...............a bunch of over paid egomaniacs/prim donnas is the problem. What the heck????? The owner is a nut job too IMO....

team2jndd

Well, they do have the best team in baseball. Lets be honest its an allstar team. The problem is, you take 9 guys who are used to being the star of their team and are now just one of the yankees and its a huge ego deflation. Look at arod. Used to be one of the best players in the league and now gets booed every game. Individually, there is not a player on the yankees roster that can be considered anything less than an allstar. As a team collectively though, they are not worth the money they spend (over $200 mil) GO METS

elfdoctors

Originally Posted by lovethesea
there is no "I" in team..........

...but there is an "M" and an "E".

The Yankees were really hurt by their lack of pitching. However, I have always been a Mets fan also (even through all the bad years) so I hope that the rest of New York sees which is the better NY baseball team.