How did everyone get their nick names?

fishtanker

when my friends call me and ask what i'm doing i say i'm "fishtankin" which i'm usually always doing. so i choose fishtanker.

nosmada

i havent been on in a while ( about 5 months) and wanted to say hello to everyone first. nice to see all the new names along with the old.
Nosmada = adamson
my name backwards.......
chris

fishtanker

Originally posted by Nosmada
i havent been on in a while ( about 5 months) and wanted to say hello to everyone first. nice to see all the new names along with the old.
Nosmada = adamson
my name backwards.......
chris

hey nosmada, i live in albany, ny which isn't to far from u. i actually do some work with st marys hospital. do u know any lfs out there, i'm always looking for new ones. i usually go to eddies aquarium in latham and something fishy in scotia. thanks

nacl-h2o

Originally posted by sammystingray
NaCl-H2O I believe I may be guilty of stealing your name.

LOL Sammy.:D
I kew it was you!
I demand the immediate return of said name and all rights and privileges associated there in, and the maximum compensation for having to deal with the confusion of two screen names as defined by law in statue 1124~f45 of the internet BB noncopyright laws. :D :D :D
Inspired by the liability disclaimer in your sig.
:p
Good advise, it's sadly needed.

saltysyd

:p minne is derivived from the following:
Salty- for the fact that I have a salt water tank
syd- for my niece sydney. My name is actually Lisa.

nosmada

Originally posted by fishtanker
hey nosmada, i live in albany, ny which isn't to far from u. i actually do some work with st marys hospital. do u know any lfs out there, i'm always looking for new ones. i usually go to eddies aquarium in latham and something fishy in scotia. thanks

hey there fishtanker. i usually go to eddies and something fishy also. there is another place up at the top of union st. in schenectady, its called union aquarium. they have some SW items downstairs. the prices arent too bad. the only thing i didnt like was there price on LR. they dont keep any there they have to order it. the cost to you....$10.99/lb. i think eddies has the best selection of LR around. i was down there last weekend and they had some nice chunks there. looked like they just got a shipment in. you could always go to ***** ( lol ) in colonie, if you like your fish already dead or dying. i just got my 55 up and running im planning on hitting up eddies in the next week or so for some more LR. well, talk to you soon. if you like you can email me at nosmadasreef@yahoo.com
chris