How did you poddy train your kids?

ruaround

with my daughter it was a combo of things... first seeing her baby brother in diapers was a motivating factor (cuz babies wear diapers), second was a "Potty Chart"... everytime she went she got a sticker on the chart if she got 10 stickers she got to pick out a prize (a new doll or toy or clothes) but if she wet her self then a sticker came off the chart... towards the end we made her start the chart all over... the third thing was doing big kids underwear during the day and pullups at night... if she went for a while with out going at night she didnt have to wear the pull up.. until an accident occured... with my son i threw cheerios in the toilet and told him to sink em... it took him like 2 mos... i think he only had one accident after about 3 yrs old...

seasalt101

at 30 min. 45 min. and an hour after having a drink have your wife take her to the potty it helps if she can o at the same time and use mom for inspiration, don't let her walk around aand drink at will , if you have her fluids on a schedule it makes it alot easier my daughters inspiration was my mom she worshipped her and wanted to be just like her so my mom took her to thepotty she was p.t'd in a couple of months