how do u keep ur

footbag

You can either paint them on or a certain type can be applies with water and a squeegie. Kind of like how they do window tint.
You can just tape them on, but it looks less professional.

wocka

thansk. i cant seem to get mine on, but my paint on my wall is a light blue so it sorta looks like its indless untill u see the hangon filter

adhoc

I have a tank with black trim, black silicone, and I added a black background. I used black electrical tape, and took my time to align the edge so it wrapped around from the back and lined up with the edge of the silicone bead. Blends right in and holds the backing flush to the tank.

clarkiiboi

I just cut to fit and then tucked under the HOB filters and skimmer. Taped down on the sides, I think it looks fine. What problems are you having?

wocka

well, my tank is about 4 inches from the wall, the paper isnt wide high enough to cover my tank, i have to use tape ( which wears away the stickyness ) the back of my tank has some salt on it, i need to take the filter off to put it on, then when i put it back on it drips water underneath the backround. ive just decided to burn it

clarkiiboi

You could buy a new piece, it's one of the cheaper things in this hobby. Make sure to place it right up under the lip of the top of the tank. Before that try to clean up as much salt creep as you can for a better hold/look. I didn't have to remove my filters or skimmer, I had an extra set of hands to help tilt them some, then I was able to tuck the background under them. Good luck.