how do you people do it

corbin1234

i look at all these pictures of these agressive fish and i ask myself, how do you all do it? i see you holding eels like there dogs!!! i had a volition once and it scared the sh*t out of me (whenever he swam by me I would rip my arm out of the tank) but he was a way cool fish. I might be a little girl about these things but why keep eels?

cheyco

I LOVE my eels !!! How can you even ask such a question ?!!! The Honeycomb even bit me tonight when I was feeding him but it wasn't his fault. I was paying attention to where the lionfish was and turned back a little too late. It didn't really hurt, just scared me but I do love them.

mitzel

It's just one of those things you either get it or you don't.
I have my baby snow flake eatting out of my hand , and its only been a week. He got me once . But you have to just say Forget fear and go with it. a bite is a bite. now poisionous fish is a no way in my book .

konrade

I have been hand feeding my sfe since the day that I bought him and they grow QUICk. He was about 6 inches when I bought him, now he is around 11 inches 6 months later. He has never bitten me though. He knows when it is feeding time and he just grabs it. There have been some close calls, but it's all due to the fact that eels can't see crap.