How does my yellow tang look.

inkman2004

I was just looking for some help. I feed my yellow tang algea sheets daily but he looks like other fish on the site and everyone says they are too skinny. So if he is what else can I feed him?

shoreliner11

He looks pretty healthy to me. From what I can see he's got a farely thick stomach on him. The skinny tangs are the ones with their bones showing and a farely big pinch in their stomach. Yours looks great. If you want you can vary their diet a little. It will most likely eat some mysis as well, just for a little variety.

chawawa

yes i agree he looks great nice and healthey but be careful you dont over feed. only once per day and speacial things like blood worms mysis shripm or even krill once a week. variety is a treat. they have to graze all day and eat algae on the tank and rocks it is there excersise and keeps tank clean.

logen32

i have a yellow tang. It is a skinny one how do i make him a fatty like the one on top. I try to feed him a lot but i dont want to over feed. I give him seweed at every 3 days and feed them meaty foods and flakes. Is there anything else i can do ?
Thanks