how does these rock look for 3.80 a lb

nrr15

IMO i would guess that it is a Tonga Branch rock. possibly mixed with Figi rock. I have herd people using this for additional aquascaping but i think it would be beneficial to have a majority of another kind of rock also because of the overall density of this particular rock. (meaning that it takes up more space than an more dense version of rock. GREAT PRICE AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED!

tarball

For $4.00 a pound I'd go for it. Lot better price then $7.00.
Plus you get to pick thru it & choose what you want.
Can't beat that...

reefmate75

who cares what kind of rock, for 3.80 a pound, STOCK UP!!! i paid 1 a pound for DEAD rock, got 70 pounds of that and bought another 20 pounds of live rock at 5 bucks a pound, when you find it cheap GOBBLE IT UP!!!

koolaidman

Of the only 2 lfs around me sell, on sells lr for $9.99 a lb. the other for $12 a lb. I didnt know rocks could cost that much
for $3.80 Id fit as much as i could into my car.

sign guy

yeah if its 3.80 a lb Itll turn live even if its base now. I bought 200 lbs and with my discount I still paid 5.25 a lb

coral head

Originally Posted by koolaidman
Of the only 2 lfs around me sell, on sells lr for $9.99 a lb. the other for $12 a lb. I didnt know rocks could cost that much
for $3.80 Id fit as much as i could into my car.
Wow!!!! Check our host site. They only charge approx $5 per pound . . . . and that includes shipping right to your door!!
"Blenny and the Jets"
Coral Head

X

xrobbx03

doesnt look to bad at all for the price. Like mentioned about it does look mostly like tonga with some fiji in there. For the price i would definitely get it especially if all the other places are more expensive. Just pick the pieces you like and go from there.