HOW fast??

autojunkie

How fast will yellow polyp, and zoos grow?? I have 10 polyps on a rock about the size of a baseball, and was wondering how long till they would fill it??

murph145

heres a pic before and about 4 months later.... and now its even later after that last pic and i have given away the yellow polyps they do great and spread all over the place!

seannmelly

Originally Posted by murph145
heres a pic before and about 4 months later.... and now its even later after that last pic and i have given away the yellow polyps they do great and spread all over the place!
WOW!!! What did you feed them??

murph145

im not sure the yellow polyps will actually catch brine shrimp and eat them but they seem to like high flkow and light!
these things are all over the place in my tank i gave a huge piece away yesterday to some guy out here and i still have more in my sump cuz they just grow like weeds now
thats how i think of them now is weeds lol the zoos arent as fast but still do vewry well

seannmelly

Originally Posted by murph145
im not sure the yellow polyps will actually catch brine shrimp and eat them but they seem to like high flkow and light!
these things are all over the place in my tank i gave a huge piece away yesterday to some guy out here and i still have more in my sump cuz they just grow like weeds now
thats how i think of them now is weeds lol the zoos arent as fast but still do vewry well
LOL. I guess im just impatient on the whole growing thing. I get excited over one baby mushroom

murph145

lol i used to be the same way too certain things do good its wierd and others not so well....
but for me these yellow polyps grow like crazy as well as most of the zoo's

autojunkie

thanks for responding.. I would send pics but everytime i take a pic it turns sooo blue from the MH. Do you know how to change the "tint"?

murph145

hmmm on my camera i dont adjust anything but on the photo shop i adjust the white balance so its not too blue but mine arent too bad but i do use 20K MH's as well they are hard to get good pics with IMO

autojunkie

hmm ill have to try that.. say murph how is ur dwarf lion doing in ur reef tank, i was thinking of giving it a try.