"HOW" is this even possible...

T

tizzo

In MAY!!!!!!!!!
:mad: (How many more PO'ed smileys do we have??)
At 1 oclock in the afternoon!!!
.......................................................................................................................

lovethesea

welcome to my world. Last week we had the furnace back on due to temps in the 30's. Week before that it was in the 80's and we broke a record of 91 one of theose days
The last few days we have had 24/7 rain and temps in the 50-60's
:mad:

imfsub12

Originally Posted by larryndana
how about these....
Global warming, terrible huh....

:happyfish

I thought it supose to GET HOTTER not colder??? how your tank coming larryndana???

T

tizzo

It sucks!! A whole friday wasted in the house. I feel like a kid lookin out the window at the rain with a sad face on... I wanna go outside and play. I don't wanna be in here with you people!

renogaw

don't know what you're complaining about :p its 70 and SUNNY right now :)
what really has stunk recently is the setting sun is landing right on my tank through the window though, and the temp gets up good in there.

aw2x3

Originally Posted by lovethesea
welcome to my world. Last week we had the furnace back on due to temps in the 30's. Week before that it was in the 80's and we broke a record of 91 one of theose days
The last few days we have had 24/7 rain and temps in the 50-60's
:mad:
I'm only about 2 1/2 hours away from you and we've had the exact same thing. Early this morning is the first time it's stopped raining in two days. Temp wise, ours has been the exact same as yours too...A/C on one day, heat on the next.

darthtang aw

Originally Posted by Tizzo
It sucks!! A whole friday wasted in the house. I feel like a kid lookin out the window at the rain with a sad face on... I wanna go outside and play. I don't wanna be in here with you people!

You don't own a jacket?

T

tizzo

Owning a jacket doesn't make it not cold and rainy... Even if I wanted to put on my jacket, what could I do on a cold day with...how's that?...rain showers...

larryndana

Originally Posted by imfsub12
I thought it supose to GET HOTTER not colder??? how your tank coming larryndana???
Which one?
or 75....

socal57che

This is how Saturday looks for me:
Partly Cloudy High
71°F
Precip: 10%
Wind: WSW 12 mph
Max. Humidity: 55%
UV Index: 8 Very High
Sunrise: 5:58 AM PT
Avg. High: 73°F
We have the best weather in the US, but it gets kinda boring. Nice weather day in and day out....blah, blah, blah.

autofreak44

yeah we so cal ppl need to spice it up a little bit. i think it would be nice to get some below freezing temps down here just to spice things up a bit. but i must admit being able to go out every day without checkin the weather and knowing the only thing you will need is a t-shirt and jeans is kinda nice. sleepin with the window open is nice too

autofreak44

btw this was the crappiest snow season for so cal in a long time. all the resorts closed like 2 months early. kinda sad. even california's premier resort closed 3 months early (tear-tear)
oh well i got my fingers crossed for next season

larryndana

:happyfish yeah, down here on the gulf coast, on the coldest day of the year....i usually don't have to wear a jacket....if i do maybe once or twice a year. awesome weather....until another hurricane. :scared:

lovethesea

Originally Posted by socal57che
We have the best weather in the US, but it gets kinda boring. Nice weather day in and day out....blah, blah, blah.

I'll let you know when we do the next basement run! Thats always exciting....green skies,sirens blaring,temp drop of about 15-20 degress
***)

scgator

On Tues. my boss had a golf tournament and the weather was sunny and 88. I'm thinking that this is awesome since I play in one Friday (yesterday). I'll get a tan, have some fun in the sun....It was 50 something and rainy all day. The worst part is we PLAYED in it. Our team won a shirt though so not all bad.
I wanna go back home to FL where water freezes at 65 and a windbreaker is bundling up.