"HOW" is this even possible...

larryndana

i knew i shouldn't have said anything about global warming....oh well.
i wouldn't believe everything you hear or read.... But if you do, you also believe there are aliens....right,

T

tizzo

Originally Posted by larryndana
i wouldn't believe everything you hear or read.... But if you do, you also believe there are aliens....right,
Your trying to start another "debate" aren't you. Well, I'll pitch in... I don't believe in aliens. Or rather, I don't believe they exist.

shogun323

Originally Posted by lovethesea
what the heck happened to Hogfish? That place was packed everytime we went there.

I just drove by it earlier. It is now called Rumba.

teen

Originally Posted by larryndana
i dont believe everything i hear or read. that is indeed what would happen if global warming was occuring.
and for the record, i do believe in aliens. ever lay on the beach at night and stare into the sky? anybody who believes we are the only living creatures in that huge amount of space is crazy. i mean, they dont have to be flying disks around or abducting humans, but im sure theres somthing "living" out there besides us.

larryndana

Originally Posted by teen
i dont believe everything i hear or read. that is indeed what would happen if global warming was occuring.
and for the record, i do believe in aliens. ever lay on the beach at night and stare into the sky? anybody who believes we are the only living creatures in that huge amount of space is crazy. i mean, they dont have to be flying disks around or abducting humans, but im sure theres somthing "living" out there besides us.

i'm glad you don't believe everything....
huh, i'm not gonna comment on the second part. ***)

socal57che

Originally Posted by Tizzo
I don't believe in aliens. Or rather, I don't believe they exist.
Visit San Diego sometime...I see them cruising up the 5 by the busload!!!!!!!!!
:hilarious
:hilarious

T

tizzo

Haha, well I guess I haven't "seen it all"... :hilarious
Originally Posted by shogun323
I remember that place. Pretty sure it is gone. I actually used to live in the neighborhood directly behind it in 1985.
It shut down cause I left. Yup, I was the glue...
But good lord, they had the best wings in the world!!!
I lived there back in 92. Lived somewhere off of US19. I don't remember much, but I do remember hittin the beach every single day! Remember Clearwater beach used to ROCK, then when I went back years later it was all full of old folks. Not like that when I lived there!! I miss it. I'm comin' down to stay with you... :thinking:

shogun323

Originally Posted by Tizzo
I'm comin' down to stay with you... :thinking:
Come on down. The only rule at my place is that 5:30 is margarita time!!!

T

tizzo

Awe sweet!! Cause our weather.com LIES!! Says today was gonna be 79! I put up my coat and everything! It's 71... I'm cold.
I'll be there in 10 hours.
Lemme go look up "Shogun on Drew Street"

lovethesea

Originally Posted by shogun323
Come on down. The only rule at my place is that 5:30 is margarita time!!!

I thought it was 5 o'clock !!!

shogun323

Originally Posted by lovethesea
I thought it was 5 o'clock !!!

LOL. True, but I am often still at work at 5:00 and for some reason they frown on drinking at the office.

thud

It is MAY 10th. I live in NY. It was 85 degrees yesterday...
IT'S MAY NOT AUGUST. This global warming thing is happening fast...

nigerbang

85 and not much of a breeze here in GA yesterday....supposed to be the same for most of the week...Oh well..I found out I get to move to AK sooner than thought so that works out for me nicely..

T

tizzo

Well, I'm still cold and weather dot com LIES!!!
I wish "global warming" would happen here...
Forget "global", I be happy with "Carolina warming..."

shogun323

If it makes yall feel any better, today our weather is reminiscent of Pompei. All the smoke from the Wildfires in Georgia have blown into the Tampabay area. Its hazy and smokey outside, my truck is covered in ash, and our whole office stinks of smoke.
On another note: this will be a great weekend for local carwash owners!!

prk543

The good news is, it should be in the 80's today and tomorrow, the bad news is they are forecasting passing thunderstorms, so it might be warm enough for you today.
I just wish I wouldn't have to be cooped up inside all day studying for / taking my final. Last one as an undergrad!

I hate our weather! It hasn't even hit 20 and the trees aren't even closed to budding yet. The second I'm done uniersity its to below the tree line for me!

T

tizzo

Originally Posted by Prk543
The good news is, it should be in the 80's today and tomorrow, the bad news is they are forecasting passing thunderstorms, so it might be warm enough for you today.
Today is nice!! 81 on the money! Woohoo!! Already been out on the bike... Love the HEAT!

seattle

It is going to be 90 on Tuesday for us,Washingtonians! :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: That is HOT! for Washington State,oh course we are one of the fastest warming states.