How many Computers do you have?

scotts

We have 4 people in our family and two computers. The network adapter was not working on our laptop so we were basically back down to one computer and let me say
One person would get up and someone else would immediately sit down to use it. Just wondering are we normal or are we freaks?

rudedog40

Wouldn't call you freaks, just 'computer deficient'. I have four family members, but 6 computers (4 desktops and 2 laptops). Granted my desktop is a custom-built gaming machine. The other 3 desktops are just basic systems I picked up for less than $500 each through the rebate games at CompUSA and Office Depot. My older daughter has a laptop for school, I have one for work. Believe it or not, I have friends and co-workers with more than that. Desktops have become so cheap, having one is passe.

T

tizzo

There are 4 in my house but that's not to say we have 4.
The hubby has his, and I don't even know how to get on it. We have the office one, and it's off limits to all but me and the hubby.
I have my laptop, but recently my kids found noggin and I cannot pull them off, and my son has his, but it's a PC so nobody wants to touch that anyway and he uses it cause he has to.

digitydash

3 here but they are for different uses.2 are for browsing the web and stuff the other I run my buisness off of.So I only use that for that purpose since their is customer info on it that would not be good to get into the wrond hands.

spiderwoman

In the house 3 (1 desktop and my 2 laptops), hubby has a laptop with him... so that makes 4 computers.
Forgot to mention people count... 2 adults and 2 toddlers (they have a kiddie computer)

trainfever

There are four of us in my house, my 2 daughters, my wife and me. I think there are 12 computers in our house, 4 of them are laptops.

npage

4. The main desktop my wife and I both use. My notebook. My wife's notebook. And a file server in the basement.

travis89

We have 4 people in our house and 4 computers, though 1 of them is not currently setup. My sister and I each have a desktop and I have a laptop that I use for school.

shoregirl2

We have 4 and working on #5, one pc for our business, my husband and I each have his/her laptops, my 75yr. old mom lives with us, she has a pc in her room and plays games..................all.....................day............long, and now I'm setting up one for the grandkids. Thank goodness for wireless.

michaeltx

well only 3 now my oldest computer was takin out by lightning just a little bit ago
luckily it was the oldest of the 4
Mike

crashbandicoot

2 laptops .
Does my blackberry count ? How about my psp ? I can surf the net, play games, download files ,pics and music to both of them so basicaly they are computers right ? that would make 4 computers and 2 adults in our house .

aquaknight

3 people in my house, 5 computers, my laptop/desktop, my roommate laptop, and other roommates desktop/and Macbook for his video editing(film major). More if you want to count my smartphone, etc...

aninafish

My husband builds them custom and we have a basement full of them. We also have a ton of older ones that he sells cheep or scraps for parts for cheep repairs. Only 3 are ours though. One he uses to test new software on and tries to crash and repair, for fun. (And he says MY hobby is stupid) One we use for basic games like sims 2 or pogo and his big one he uses for his flight sim thingy. Aces High I think it is called.

We have 2 desktops and 4 laptops between me and my live-in boyfriend. We are computer nerds though, and he is going to school for information sciences and technology, so it helps to have so many for his projects and stuff =)
It sucks though because our wireless router can only hold 4? computers at a time, and we like having our xbox360 and wii connected too =(

teresaq

wow we must be the odd family. We have 6 people and three not counting my husbands for work (police officer). mine that i use, my son has one for school that he plays games on and not hooked to the internet, and an old lap top that is on a shelf thats not wireless and very slow. I dont really like the kids on the internet, though my son has been on more lately. We need a good nanny program and a new wireless router.