how many of you have gotten most of their live stock on swf.com?

overanalyzer

I've gotten almost all of my fish and clean-up crew from SWF.com - a lot of my corals and such have come from other sources!

nm reef

All of my clean-up crew(snails/crabs/shrimp/lettuce nudibranch) have come from here. Plus the only fish I've ever order on-line was from here( a foxface lo & recently a lawn mower blenny)...I prefer to hand pic my corals & I've never ordered corals on-line. I had always been cautious about ordering fish...but the two I ordered from here have been excellant!

nmreef@cox.net

D

daniel411

I've been on a holding pattern with my tanks most of the summer, just a few more weeks till I move.... than its a mighty big spending spree on saltwater... I'm sure I'll toss some to this site and give it a try.

I have bought a few things from SWF.com and was pleased with most of the items when they arrived. I buy most of my livestock at LFS because I like to see what I am buying prior to purchase. I tend to buy most dry goods items at various online retailers.

alsie

I've gotten most of my livestock from them and have had good success. My LR I got elsewhere.(before I knew of the site). When my local stores were getting $50 for a Blue Hippo Tang and for the same size here for $25. I said what the heck and tried SWF and found by following their acclamation procedure to the letter I haven't lost anything yet. I got a Oriole Angel from them and this guy is awesome. I have a order coming tommorow - no fish but inverts - Only problem is searching constantly looking for them to have stock that I want to get to the $75. Called my local store Friday looking for a anemone for my tomato clown & they told me $135 for a green bubbletip, so I'm getting one from SWF for $30 tommorow. My hermits, and cleanup crew, shrimps, ricordas were all good stock and far less prices than locally. Wish they had more frags, polyps and mushrooms though. I have to admit I would like seeing what I was getting before buying but I haven't got burnt yet. **** Only thing I got from SWF I can't find in my tank is a crab with a anemone on it's back. Got too many places for it to hide in my rock and haven't spotted it at night. (Yet) I hope others have the same luck as I have had.

m.rogers

i have got my clean up crew and about 12 fish from swf.com and was as happy as a fish in the sea. all the fish i got from here are all gone from 2 killer blue damsel that i got to start the tank and then i had a cuck nuck that killed everything i had left the killer damsels as well.
mike

aquaworld75

I also have bought fish and clean up crew. I bought a yellow tang and a friend of mine bought a maroon clown from the site which I still have. I just ordered various corals and inverts so I will see how they turn out. I am sure I will be pleased. I was with my first order.

coloradodeb

I love SWF.COM.......... almost all of my stuff has come from here...no LFS here........have NEVER been disappointed:)

overanalyzer

Originally posted by Tyr-Sog
I was curious on if their(swf.com) Ricordia are colorful and on rocks ?

Mine were two toned green and mounted on very tiny fragments of rock .. easy to just glue the rock frag to my LR or in some places I just shoved the little frag piece in a hole. here is a picture of three of them while I was drip acclimating them: