How many of you like roller coasters!?

pwnag3!!

nothin better than roller coasters.... gotta be good though
six flags over here is awesome!
the titan is my favorite ride.

tru conch

rollercoasters are a blast, but nothing beats riding in a helo in iraq if you want a real "death defying" ride.

rsanders

Originally posted by littleguy
Roller coasters are great! Has anyone been on Dragster at Cedar Point, it looks crazy

I took my kids there last summer for 4 days and it was broken down the whole time we were there!!!

I do love rolloarcoasters though, I didn't used to. I'm am somewhat afraid of heights and so I didn't even attempt my first coaster until I was 18 years old. The only reason I even did it was to impress a girl.(who I later married so I guess it worked:happy: ) But ever since then I have found a real love for them. I love the "controled scared" feeling I get.
And for those who haven't been.. GO TO CEDAR POINT!! SO many GREAT coasters!!
~R

kevin j

I LOVE ROLLER COASTERS!!!!!! I live in cleveland and live at Cedar Point check out my avitar. I have been on dragster many times including the front seat while it is a great rush its way to short its only 20 seconds long. The best steel coaster by far is millennium force. That first drop is the best. And Intamin trains are just awsome.
kevin

tangman99

I love Roller Coasters! The Rock'N RollerCoaster at Disney's MGM is awesome. 0-60 in 2.8 seconds launch. I also like Krackin (sp) as Seaworld, Hulk and Fire and Ice at Universal are pretty cool also. Been to Cedar Point and rode them all, but it's been a few years and they have a few new ones.

T

tizzo

I was 8 months pregnant and still ridin' 'em!! (With doc's approval, of course)

C

capschamp

i have rode the dragster at cedar point twice. the first time i waited 5.5 hours to get on cuz the da_n thing kept breaking down and we were to dumb not to get out of line. it is the best 17 seconds i have ever spent on a roller coaster. the second time the line went 45 minutes cuz no one wanted to get in line and see it break down. Now that i live in chicago i want to go to six flags and see what they have. but i'm sure i will miss cedar point this coming summer.
The best thrill ride i have ever been on is the x-scream on top of the stratosphere in vegas. if you have rode it you know what i am talking about. this thing hangs you over the edge and you are looking 700 some feet almost straight down. I had the pleasure of sitting in front. and screaming like a little girl while all of the people on the viewing platform pointed and laughed.

I really like roller coasters, but I have to admit . . . they can't even hold a candle to sky diving! If you like coasters, you will LOVE sky diving!

nw2sltfsh

have any of you ever been to Kennywood park in Pittsburgh?
I havent been there in over 12 years but it used to be awsome with some old fashion wood coasters and then the new syuper scary one right next to it.
If they have maintained the park it is worth the trip!