How many tanks bowls and ponds do you have??

j21kickster

1000 gal pond, 20 gal, 29gal SW 10gal quarentine- 20 gal molly, snail and ghost shrimp breeder- 29gal brackish for my puffers- responsible at work for a 300-200-75-60-and about 2-250gal SW fish display tanks- oh, and about a handfull of nanos- Fish Bowls are just wrong

bdhough

Oh oh.....
12 gallon reef masterpiece (well materpiece in progress)
20 gallon fw with lots o dead fish.... Had 17 fish since July. 2 survived.... Oh and 5 very big snails. 2 blues 2 golds and a hybrid gold/ivory... I like snails.

iceburger

already counting on my 10gal Nano goin to Pete's huh???
jeez, i mention it once and the guy almost passes out from exitement...... just messin with ya rye

ryebread

Not counting yours ice- I was thinking of using a spare ten gallon I have...........yours will make two ten gallon nanos.;)

bbronco

i have 6 tanks in my living room and a fish bowl (for my feeders) 4 salt and 2 fresh. and 3 more fresh in my kitchen. and one fresh downstairs. and then 5 other tanks that don't have water in them yet. i have over 430 gallons of wanter in my house. more info below. oh yea i have a 500 g pond in the back yard (but it only has water in the summer.)

Rye, What kinds of fish do you have in you f/w tank? I have three tanks, 2 35 gallon f/w, 1 10 gallon goldfish tank.
Man I have so little fish tank space:(
anybody have spare tanks to sell for installments of $5?;)

michaeltx

I have
100 gallon SW fish only
55 gallon FW
30 gallon long reef
20 gallon turtle tank (red ear sliders)
29 gallon SW QT tank
10 gallon FW
10 gallon SW feeder mollies
on order a 62 gallon tub tank
and picking up 80 gallon hex tank tomorrow that is going to be SW not sure reef or fish only yet
5 1 gallon bowls with bettas
135 gallon pond outside that I cant keep nothing alive in becasue of the cotton farmers in the area (chemicals from the crop dusters)
also have
1 mix mutt (Brandy)
1 border colie (Max)
1 rott/lab mix (Cookie)
1 outside kitty cat (Mouse Hunter)
Mike

iceburger

a guy came into work today and i was talking to him, he has 22 tanks, all freshwater, his largest is a 180gal planted tank, 6 75gal planted tanks 3, 55gal tanks, and a couple of 29gal, and 10 ten gallons, his 55's and the ten gallons are all connected to one filter......he is planning a 500 gallon pirhana pond in his front yard, he's gonna be using jaccuzzi heaters and a plexiglass cover during winter...
Rye, I think a Nano at Pete's would be a great idea, two is even better, :p

ryebread

Rye, What kinds of fish do you have in you f/w tank?
I have a community tetra tank at home as well as a Rainbow tank. I just moved my African Cichlid tank over to my Dad's house.......my apartment was getting a little cramped. My plant tank at work has mollies and tetras in it.

shive

i have a 125 and a 30...quit smoking a few monts ago so i could get the 125.00 fish i wanted..kinda a reward..a big green bird wrassel

treyc.

55g......6yr old reef
29g......reef
50g......aggr.
125g....aggr.
29g......Dart frog
35g......Dart frog
(4) 10g...Dart frog
200g....snake
40g.....snake
30g......snake
(4)10g...snake
several custom built venomous snake cages.........
And a wife who loves me......:rolleyes: