How many tanks do you have?

eye.guy

95 Gallon reef
72 gallon FW South American Ciclids
29 Gallon QT
10 Hospital
Never a day without fish maintenance

unleashed

i can def relate to the last poster on never a day with out fish tank maintainance
i have;300 g fowlr
150g reef with 125 fuge
125g aggressive
90g eel
50g qt
10g macro culture
2 gal nano qt
20 gal planted fw
these are all the tanks i keep up and running all the time

fgcu14

46gal fowlr (Damsels galore!!)
16gal FW (gouramis)
20gal turtle
1gal betta
all very exciting...I know.

xdave

Originally Posted by teviesfish
LOL we are swimming now as well. How big is your pool? any pictures?
how many Yellow Tangs could you put in that?

hatebreed

Last week I would have said i only have a 120 and 2 55's......but I just scored TWO 265 gallon tanks with stands and sumps for $500 a couple days ago.

mandarin w

Wow!!! You lucked out. Hope you have a big house to put those in. What are the plans with those.. I think if I had one that big, well it a good thing you got 2, I would got crazy, deciding, reef, shark, reef, fish only, shark. Man look what you did, and they aren't even mine.
As far as water changes go. Well I have my RO running 24/7. I have two brut trash containers. One for salt, and one for fresh. Every morning when I get off work I go around and top off all the tanks. ( no auto top off for me, I am hands on, and poor
)
After I top off the tanks, I pull out 5 gals, 10 gal, 2 gals depends on which tank it is. and put in fresh salt water. So I basically do a 5% water change every day to every three days. I think they stay more stable that way. No sudden change. And no chance for anything to get away from me this way.
:happyfish :happyfish :happyfish :happyfish :happyfish

merredeth

Originally Posted by hatebreed
Last week I would have said i only have a 120 and 2 55's......but I just scored TWO 265 gallon tanks with stands and sumps for $500 a couple days ago.

Damn! Ya wanna sell me one?
You lucky dog!
Denise M.

xdave

I'm out of work at the moment so I cant set anything up
but, I have a 60 Seaclear with the wet/dry in the stand and a 125 Oceanarium with a huge wet/dry down the outside back of the tank. (both W/Ds very convertable) Got that one, tank stand and canopy, for $20!!! I worked at a distributor and was standing on the customer loading dock when it got returned. Some idiot had cleaned it with a razor blade and we couldn't return it :scared: 40 hours of buffing and it looks brand new.

gsd

Dunno really, but I have a bunch of them. i have a comnplete integrated setup just like ***** has right down tothe filters etc, and also a complete setup from a walmart store. I got both of these setups for free when stores were remodeled or closed. We also have 19 free standing tanks ranging in size from 5 gal to 210 gals, and 11 pico tanks of 2 gal or less. The entire setup from ***** and waly world is freshwater, and most free standing tanks and all picos are marine tanks.

hatebreed

Originally Posted by mandarin w
Wow!!! You lucked out. Hope you have a big house to put those in. What are the plans with those.. I think if I had one that big, well it a good thing you got 2, I would got crazy, deciding, reef, shark, reef, fish only, shark. Man look what you did, and they aren't even mine.
As far as water changes go. Well I have my RO running 24/7. I have two brut trash containers. One for salt, and one for fresh. Every morning when I get off work I go around and top off all the tanks. ( no auto top off for me, I am hands on, and poor
)
After I top off the tanks, I pull out 5 gals, 10 gal, 2 gals depends on which tank it is. and put in fresh salt water. So I basically do a 5% water change every day to every three days. I think they stay more stable that way. No sudden change. And no chance for anything to get away from me this way.
:happyfish :happyfish :happyfish :happyfish :happyfish
I wish I could keep them both but I'm only keeping one. Water changes alone on one continuous 530 gallon system would be too much for me, and I definitely don't have the space for both of them unless I throw my little sister out of my house. So the guy that got me hooked on salt got the other tank. I think I made his day.

I'm thinking I finally met a reef tank that is going to break me.

reefrank

Originally Posted by hot883
Don't have closer at this time but can be done for you. It is a Harley Davidson custom paint set and is #21 of 200 for the year 2005. Thanks for the compliments. I went on a 3,000 mile trip last year and had a blast.
Actually I do; here it is with my weiner. Both built low to the ground for speed. Ha!

Ever make it to Bike week or Biketober fest?
To keep with the thread, I have a 125 Reef and a 55 reef, Pool with heater and Hot tub, water bills not to bad, I get my water from the Ocean, only use RO from home for top offs.

ginarox

i only have one aquarium,,,that is all i can handle...and i have a eight foot in ground swimming pool..i dont think i would want any more then that....have a great day.....my aquarium is 125 gallon.:joy:

cymbal67

you need to look at the seamless bowfronts at 4fishtank dot com nice price great looking tanks. i just got a 118 corner ovean view from there

merredeth

Originally Posted by ginarox
i only have one aquarium,,,that is all i can handle...and i have a eight foot in ground swimming pool..i dont think i would want any more then that....have a great day.....my aquarium is 125 gallon.:joy:
I have several aquariums but water is not a problem for them. It's for the hot tub, and 24,000 gallon swimming pool.
I buy RO water (until my friend the plumber comes over to do it - been waiting so long now there is dust all over the stuff) but something is terribly wrong when you are hauling in 2000 gallons of water from the local coop for a pool.
Denise M.