How much are these worth?

krashpd

I got a used tank that was being used as a FOWLR and I want to convert it to a reef. From the advice here on the board, I have to get rid of the dogface puffer (6-7 inches), spiked sea urchin (6-7 inches) and chocholate chip star fish (5 inches). Should I try to sale them on craigslist or trade them into the LFS for credit? If I sell them, how much should I ask for each one? Thanks for the help.
Krash

crox

30-40 bucks for the puffer and 5 bucks each for the urchin and star. :jumping: :jumping:

murph

Expect half for each specimen as the LFS charges. Should be easy enough to figure if the LFS has his prices displayed on the tanks. If the LFS does not have his prices on the tanks then this is open invitation for some price negotiations.
Many LFS have an unspoken of two tier pricing structure. One price for people who know what they are talking about and are willing to leave the fish behind and another for people new to the hobby and they feel they can baffle with there BS. Try to be the first kind of person I spoke of