How much is a 150 gal tank w/ stand

cam78

How much is this approximately. All Glass Aqueon "mega flow" with stand, Mission series stand that is. Any idea? Just a rough price.

a store near me has an aga tank and stand for about 900. I checked another place a few months ago and a 150 with overflows was about 600, i found this as well:
149gal 02/20/06 quote 72X20X24 w/ corner overflow $900.99 $780.99 w/ 2-1.5' doors or 1-3' door

kingzfan

I'm not sure about the tank...but, if you are good with wood...you could make your own stand at a fraction of the cost.
I did...made a stand for 80 dollars...that thing could hold a MAC truck

cam78

Originally Posted by kingzfan
http:///forum/post/2905526
I'm not sure about the tank...but, if you are good with wood...you could make your own stand at a fraction of the cost.
I did...made a stand for 80 dollars...that thing could hold a MAC truck
i couldn't make oatmeal with the right tools.

forcrz6

Some Salt water specific stores will sell you used tanks and stands
I know at my salt water fish store I got my 120g w/ stand and canopy (no lights) for 450.00 You can see the tank here

cam78

Originally Posted by Pastor B.
http:///forum/post/2906055
Dear hobbyist, I purchased my 150 gallon aquarium along with an oak stand for $800 at Pet land Discounts .
Wow, that seems like a good deal! What state u from?

kube

i just bought a 125 gallon tank (4in shorter than a 150gal), stand, lid, and lights for $270, like new condition

cam78

Originally Posted by Kube
http:///forum/post/2907082
i just bought a 125 gallon tank (4in shorter than a 150gal), stand, lid, and lights for $270, like new condition
I think that is impossible to get for that deal. Good job. I don't think that price will be found in Jersey. Everything is SOOO expensive here.

snakeblitz33

a 150g mega overflow and mission stand... the stand itself is about 900$, the 150 is about 500$. Your looking at least about 1400$ plus the overflow - should be about another 100$. So $1500 total! yay!
BTW, I have a 240 for sale for 1750, it's in the auctions on swf.com. 110g sump, pumps, plumbing, stand, the works... but you have to come pick it up!

spiderwoman

I got my 150g AGA reef ready tank for under $600 delivered to me from my LFS. They ordered it for me. Not sure about stands.

pastor b.

Dear hobbyist, I live in Connecticut . I went to Pet land Discounts and asked them if they could ,to order a 150 gallon aquarium for me .Within a week ,their 18 wheeler pulled up to my street ,unloaded the aquarium and the stand wrapped in card board and plastic at no extra cost . All I needed to do was to show the delivery men where I wanted the aquarium ,and to sign the bill of lading

briand7878

Wow some of your prices are killing me. I bought a 125 for $199.00, and a 220 marineland with stand brand new for $799.00. The key is to call around and see what they are selling for. I drove 150 miles to pick up my 220. The lfs wanted $1400 for the same set up.