How much to feed?

crazy8

I am a newbie and some reason I can't get a good amount on how much to feed the fish.
I just bought my NEMO and a coral banded. I also stuck 2 damsels in there that I will be cycling my 20 gallon tank with. I have frozen brine and Formula one chunks, but how much should I put in? I read that only what they eat in 3 minutes, but with my water circ, some of it stills falls to the bottom. And do you feed these guys 1 time a day, 2 times a day or 1 time every 2 days....etc. I definitely don't want an amonia buildup. So far so good for 4 days, no buildup and I have fed them about 1/2 chunk per day. They are all ferocious eaters which makes me think they are very healthy and staying hungry. But I don't want to starve the poor boys.

crazy8

As for the tank, it has been up and running for about 5-6 weeks and has cycled (twice actually since I added 90 lbs of LR in 2 stages). It is a 55gal and the fish are new additions, but the LR and DSB have already cycled. Right now, as stated, I am feeding only 1/2 chunk of frozen food per day in two separate feedings. Once in the A.M. and one about right now. All the food is demolished fast!!! But I fear that the little pieces that fall down could become a problem. What is the level of feeding I should look to get to?

cb

The Coral Banded should tke care of what falls to the bottom, mine used to.