how much

sly

?
You can get a tank for free if you happen to catch someone at a yard sale who is moving. I don't understand your question... what do you mean a tank that is not good? A broken tank is not worth much IMO...

tnn1567

If you can find a local club in your area and search the sell trade forum, you may be able to find some good deal.
For a 30 gal tank, it should cost you between 200 to 700 dollars where 200 is a low end and 700 high end with corals and a couple fish.

rbrockm1

i am selling my 30g for $200 with tank, stand, 150MH light with lunar lights, a timer and a 100w heater and maybe a aquaclear30 filter will get pics if interested

cj7eagle

I just started a 29 gallon FOWLR tank. Got the tank used with stand and hood for $75, and figure i have spent a total of about $425 total with everything else including $115 in live rock and about $50 or so in fish/inverts.

S

surfinusa

im pretty sure he means that he doesnt want to go really fancy like he wants to keep some live rock and fish :thinking:

symon

Some people take less to be happy then others! :jumping:
But allow this to be a fair warning!
You will need to add this, oh yea and that, Oh crap i gotta have one of those too!
LMAO next thing you know you have 2500.00 tied up into a FISH TANK! :hilarious
I really don't know how, it just happened!