How my party weekend started.....

broncofish

and it only got better from here....we have quite a few parties at my house....but this one was pretty memorable...and this pic was just the start. Just have to brag...I had a great freaking weekend

overanalyzer

Broncofish - you are a lazy, worthless piece of crap!!
Is that why you did not return my calls??
Smoked the second to last Romeo & Juliet you sent me .... I need more - plus a nice humidor would be a GREAT new house warming present!!
Also - you know what is up with Uncle Dave?? If not call me on my cell!

broncofish

Originally posted by fishman9
......where's the rest????

I blelieve my butt would be banned in a heart beat....:D

broncofish

Originally posted by overanalyzer
Broncofish - you are a lazy, worthless piece of crap!!
Is that why you did not return my calls??
Smoked the second to last Romeo & Juliet you sent me .... I need more - plus a nice humidor would be a GREAT new house warming present!!
Also - you know what is up with Uncle Dave?? If not call me on my cell!

OK lets see....yup that is the reason, along with surfing at northbeach......The last cubans ehhh....yeah I can get you some more, and probably a good deal on a humidor...by good deal I mean free, I'm upgrading....and yeah I will call you later today.

overanalyzer

Originally posted by broncofish
OK lets see....yup that is the reason, along with surfing at northbeach......The last cubans ehhh....yeah I can get you some more, and probably a good deal on a humidor...by good deal I mean free, I'm upgrading....and yeah I will call you later today.

cool i'll give yo ua ring later if I don't hear from you!

jkvjl

looks like a better time then I had.. I had a 102 fever sat,sun,mon and tuesday..I'm just starting well enough to go back to work..YEAH ME

fishkiller

HAHAHA!!!! Looks like my MONDAY nights. Everybody needs SOME time to chill. Lemme guess the rest of the girls were behind the camera, right?

broncofish

Originally posted by RyeBread
I thought you were married.

I was, then we were seperated, than we tried marrage counseling....and now we are divorced.

ryebread

Originally posted by broncofish
I was, then we were seperated, than we tried marrage counseling....and now we are divorced.

I'm sorry to hear that.
Hopefully all is well now.