How Old Are You?

pitbull01

I am 13 and I have been doing saltwater for 3 years and freshwater since I was born. I had a goldfish tank that my brother put in my room for me so when I came home from the hospital I could watch the fish... and I was hooked. I went into it deeper and deeper until I had an Amazon River tank complete with a stingray, and an african cichlid tank. Gave it all up so I could do saltwater. Don't regret it one bit...I love saltwater!!!!!
-Adam

mudplayerx

I'm 27, girlfriend is 21. I've had freshwater tanks for about 21 years and we've had this saltwater tank for about 10 months. (lol I actually have freshwater equipment that is older than my girlfriend).

robchuck

I'll be 27 in a few hours (my Bday is tomorrow).
I started my first FW tank in '86, my first SW tank in '88, and have kept both on and off since.
I've been back into SW

[hr]
since '99 and have kept reefs exclusively since late '02.

pitbull01

Originally Posted by sterling007
52.....had salt tanks off and on since the dinosaurs still roamed the earth
dinosaurs...lol....

escape2thewater

i'll be 31 in 2 weeks, 9/25/05. Had FW tanks most of my life, at least 15+ years. I had my reef running just over 2 years now and my aggressive about 8 months.
Escape

angelsrock

i'm 24 and have been in the sw hobby for 4 years and the fw 6 years. i don't do fresh water tanks anymore though. you know the saying once you go salt you never go back to fresh.

rberhow

Originally Posted by ViPeR_930
I'll just say, most of you guys make me feel quite young. :)

No fair, fess up!!!!

ophiura

Originally Posted by ViPeR_930
I'll just say, most of you guys make me feel quite young. :)

Yeah, grow up. I'm tired of watching the "PG-13" rated movies in the shark tank all the time. And if we have to watch Nemo ONE MORE TIME.............

puffer32

Originally Posted by sterling007
52.....had salt tanks off and on since the dinosaurs still roamed the earth
I know the feeling ............