"How old are You?"

Y

yae4volcom

Jason-14
I am supprised how many kids there are on these boards.

chinnyr

Originally posted by CindySki
39, big one coming up in aprl :jumping: :notsure:

Rich....also 39....and my bigun is in August :D

krowleey

Originally posted by RyeBread
Ryan - 21 :eek: But, I am totally "Old-Man-ified"........wife, house, bills.
I used to always say that age was nothing but a number.......probably because I was always looking for older women. :yes: Welp......I got me a mature one! :jumping:

u can't have the old-man-ified title untill you have kids Rye, wife, house, bills is life kids make you grey! lol

Jason <

[hr]

cprdnick

Originally posted by jimbo449
54 I have one questiion though How can you young people afford to get into this hobby:confused:

We're dealers. J/K If I ever start selling that crap every one of yall get to take a shot at me. I personally just squeeze every free penny from my money. I get everything done that needs to be done and then I split my extra money down the middle, half goes to my aquariums and half goes toward Friday and Saturday nights, sometimes anyway.

sandman12

lol I tell everyone that. "how do u aford this hobby?" I deal drugs of course.lol I would never do it and encourage not to do it.
Iam pretty lucky iam spoiled even though i dont realize it. but right now i just have an awsome grandma
and i mow the yard. I love my grandma

cprdnick

wow, some of yall have daughters just old enough for me to date. Send them my way, I'm very respectable, lonely and able to support. I'm lonely, did I mention that? :rolleyes: