How old are your clowns?

renogaw

female false perc is probably in the tank since april of 06, male is only since sometime early this year.

kjr_trig

I had Geoffrey my Maroon Clown for 5+ years, he started fighting with my Niger Trigger (after being together for 4 years) to the point where I had to separate them, so I move Geoffrey to a smaller tank and lost him shortly after

T

t3d

cool..
my clowns are battle tested....broken lights, corals dying, algae breakouts, tnak moving.....i love them!

T

t3d

Originally Posted by kjr_trig
I had Geoffrey my Maroon Clown for 5+ years, he started fighting with my Niger Trigger (after being together for 4 years) to the point where I had to separate them, so I move Geoffrey to a smaller tank and lost him shortly after

wow 4 years! tough loss....
i wonder how long they survive on average

keith burn

I have a gbm pair that i am the 3rd keeper of them.
The 1st keeper got them wild.?
The 2nd keeper was a lfs.I know of 5/6 years
And I am the 3rd keeper. 3/3.5 years
10y +

fishissues

Originally Posted by keith burn
I have a gbm pair that i am the 3rd keeper of them.
The 1st keeper got them wild.?
The 2nd keeper was a lfs.I know of 5/6 years
And I am the 3rd keeper. 3/3.5 years
10y +
jeez. I've had my clown since 04 and i had 4 but they all battled to the death and now i only have one...

renogaw

imagine why they are suggested to only have a pair...and to make sure they aren't both female...

dogstar

I have had my maited Cinnamons for nearly 6 years now as well as their BTA home. The female is 4+ inches.

bjoe23

My true percs are babys. I've had them for about a month and my LFS estimated that they were 2-4 months old when he sold them 2 me.

babyb

i had a gsm clown that was about 3o r 4 inches ( not sure how ld he was when i got him) but i had him almost a year, sadly i just lost him in a week long power outage