how old is your oldest fish? poll...

jamesthero

Originally Posted by jr2857
mine is a 5 year old feeder goldfish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happyfish
the feeder has lived in salt water for 5 years

fish_feed6

Originally Posted by jeffro63
in my fresh water tank i have a pleco that i bought 3 days after my daughter was born ( her birthday is halloween, she'll be be 17 next week ) in my salt water tank my my oldest fish is a pair of clowns that were my first fish, they'll be two years in feb.
wow that must be a monster!

ams153

haha my oldest isnt actually a fish its a mushroom and its about two years.. its all i have left from my reef tank and its in with my aggressives where my oldest fish is around 2 months old, he's a baby bamboo shark!

new25tank

I inherited a largish freshwater catfish of some type and then I had it in a 75 gallon tank (eventually by itself because as soon as the lights went out it ate EVERYTHING) for about 12 years before it got way to big-basically it could touch the sides- and then I finally found someone with a large koi pond to take it. He was name was Skeksis after the scary character in the movie The Dark Crystal. He was cool but completely creepy, when I finally took him out of the tank to take him to his new home (had to put him in a super large rubbermaid container to get him there) he made the strangest squealing noises, and my son who was 4 at the time was totally creeped out by him and has been a vegetarian from that day. My son is now 11 and is convinced that Skeksis was trying to talk to us-great fish!