How Should I ship Cheato.

krazekajin

I have another member that I am sending a small handful of cheato to. I live in Toledo, OH and he lives in TX. How should I send Cheato?
Heatpacks?
Overnight?
I will bag it in a little water and then put the bag in a box, but other than that I do not know.

hot883

Styrofoam lined box is best. Bagged up with some water and air in the bag, stick it in the box, add newspaper as insulation and mail priority. Always works for me. I ship it alot. barry

hot883

Originally Posted by KrazeKajin
Thank you so much for your help.
I appreciate all that you do for these threads.
No problem, glad I can help. Barry

dwendler4

hey hot... the cheato he is sending is coming to me... thanks for the help, also thanks kraze for doing this for me.

hot883

Originally Posted by dwendler4
hey hot... the cheato he is sending is coming to me... thanks for the help, also thanks kraze for doing this for me.
No problem. I have to send some out every now and then. I have not had any problems with this method. My chaeto is LOADED with micro stars, pods and other critters. No fatalities yet. Barry

krazekajin

Originally Posted by dwendler4
Package is in the mail as of today, Thursday, March 8, 2007.
You just need to pay me $8 for the shipping. I shipped priority mail which is two day. You will receive it on Saturday.

trainfever

Yo Hott, interested in shipping any to Philly? I'd really like to have some micro stars in my refugium. if interested email me at trainfever at comcast dot net

hot883

Originally Posted by trainfever
Yo Hott, interested in shipping any to Philly? I'd really like to have some micro stars in my refugium. if interested email me at trainfever at comcast dot net
sent

hot883

Originally Posted by Rackyrane
Not wanting to hijack either, but hot, could I get some too? Please e-mail me and let me know. My pod population is dismal. rackyrane@cs.com.
email sent

hot883

Originally Posted by trainfever
Barry, check your email, you have mail.
We are good. Shipping to Philly on Mon.