how to confirm cleaner shrimps got eggs

h2o

i got 4 of them in tank. two has lots of egg like substances in their bottom belly. One shrimp got lot of it in green, the other has it in yellow. are they eggs? how do you tell? and chance of their survival? i have cardinal fish, goby, and clowns.

fshhub

dark green and undeer the tail,
chance of survival 0.00000000000000000001% give or take a couple of points, in an aquarium(thus the price, if they had a good survival rate, the price would drop)
unless, you have another system set up and ready for them, with no filters or anything esp. fish, that could eat them, sorry but very few ever make it, and they can reproduce everycouple of weeks(each time they molt, they release and fertilize the eggs
i may be wrong, but ours have reproduced many times, and have none yet, & we were told to have much of a chance that you do need a seperate tank ready for them

sylock

So all you need is a separate tank? Is it to late once they've molted or do you just take the old-exoskeleton and put it in the separate tank? Seems to me that having a 10 gallon set up on the side wouldn't be that hard.