How to drain a tank quickly

unleashed

:hilarious
:scared:
i didnt even have to click link to know what that one was lmao gotta love ebaums lol.

nm reef

I didn't even look but I can guess what it probably contains.
This is a photography forum which is primarily for posting photogrphs and discussion of aquarium photography....this thread may be more appropiate over in the "aquarium" which is for off topic items.......so I'm moving this over there.

T

thomas712

Haven't you guys been told time and time again about heavy metals in the aquarium? They are bad, very very bad.

dragonzim

Wow, I'm nervous about my fiance doing aerobics in my living room where I have my tank. That is just CRAZY!!!

reefiness

O GOD THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN

i love how after the whole tank is empty thats when he decides to get a bucket and put it under the spilling water

scsinet

I think Thomas is right. Rather than use weights, you really should just put a bullet through the front of the tank. Since they weight plants in aquariums down with lead, obviously lead bullets don't pose a big threat so you should be okay there.
... or what about throwing a piece of live rock at it? That's ... like... a reef safe way of doing it.
Whatever you do, if it's a reef tank, don't use a bullet with copper in it.