How to make wife LOVE your reef tank!!!

azfishgal

Well......women do the same thing. How do you think I convinced my husband to get me a 125 gallon reef tank...........keep your man happy and you can get whatever you want.

reefforbrains

Update-
Now she scours the tank for any changes............... LOL Instantly keenly interested with the rockwork and subtle little things.

murph145

good job i bet she was excited too bad my GF isnt into reefs hmmm :thinking: o wait that ring woulb be alot of nice corals lol so nevermind ill let u do the romantic things! hahaha nice work!

sturner

:cheer: Great job and congrats!!!
I'm a hopeless romantic and that was AWESOME! Now if I could only find some way to get my hubby interested... I showed him my new corals and his response "honestly, they're kinda gross"
He just doesn't appriciate it, but he doesn't complain either because he knows it makes me happy. :joy:

reefforbrains

Like the title of this thread says,
It also lets you flat stack lumber in the living room while you build a ginormous stand.
She is being super patient, and this morning I woke up to some cash in the empty DT..Yes also sitting in living room floor.
Attached was the following note- first corals on me. (80.00) I slowly looked over both shoulders like I was a raccoon sitting at the edge of a trap,.... but snatched it and ran to the lumber yard!

earlybird

Originally Posted by ReefForBrains
Like the title of this thread says,
It also lets you flat stack lumber in the living room while you build a ginormous stand.
She is being super patient, and this morning I woke up to some cash in the empty DT..Yes also sitting in living room floor.
Attached was the following note- first corals on me. (80.00) I slowly looked over both shoulders like I was a raccoon sitting at the edge of a trap,.... but snatched it and ran to the lumber yard!
I don't believe you. If so you are a very lucky guy. Sweet idea

shrimpi

would it be toooo obvious to email this thread to my boyfriend???

nice idea! thats so cool how you set that up for her

fishfatty

hey reefforbrains, do you mind posting your email so that I can email you? i have a few questions about your green carpet anemone. Thanks

reefforbrains

Originally Posted by Weberian
I thought it said "How to make LOVE to your reef tank"
LOL close but no, I am very fond of it. LOL thats funny