How Women really are !!!

oaktree

The way he walked past that one chick I guess it shows the the way both sexes are. Later today there prob will be a fireworks show ***)

J

jdragunas

and it's not true for every girl... it's actually not true for most girls, but some of us are psychopaths, and most men are jerks, so it evens out.

rberhow

OK, while watching that the only thing I was thinking was what an idiot to keep trying. I mean, what is wrong with this man....Take a hint!!!

farmboy

persevere
One entry found for persevere.
Main Entry: per·se·vere
Pronunciation: "p&r-s&-'vir
Function: intransitive verb
Inflected Form(s): -vered; -ver·ing
Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French perseverer, from Latin perseverare, from per- through + severus severe
: to persist in a state, enterprise, or undertaking in spite of counterinfluences, opposition, or discouragement

oaktree

He was tryin with different girls dang he wasn't annoying the same one over and over And I have a question are you women born with a salt shaker because everyone I've met knows how to pour it in your wounds. Of course they could have all worked together and their monthly time would have been in sync and poor dude just picked the wrong day

J

jdragunas

lmao... yes, we are born with a salt shaker, as well as a manual on how to properly use it.

J

jdragunas

Originally Posted by rberhow
OK, while watching that the only thing I was thinking was what an idiot to keep trying. I mean, what is wrong with this man....Take a hint!!!

i was thinking the same thing!!!

rberhow

Of course he was trying with different women and he was such a loser that they all turned him down. THat's why I said, take a hint!!!!! If all women turn you down, look at the person asking and quit blaming the ones running in fear of your psycho personality.
After all, you can't blame us women for not wanting to help every man in the world become a decent human being. I know we are super human but we need a break every once in awhile too.

ruaround

Originally Posted by jdragunas
lmao... yes, we are born with a salt shaker, as well as a manual on how to properly use it.
hmmm... i dont know about "properly" ... a pinch would work ... ya all dont have to use the whole shaker...lol

rberhow

Originally Posted by jdragunas
i was thinking the same thing!!!
I knew it would take the superior gender here to point out the obvious.

socal57che

Originally Posted by rberhow
I knew it would take the superior gender here to point out the obvious.

You two are the reason SD is having gender issues. Don't you feel even a little remorse??