How would this aggressive tank work.

fishy411

ok. I just got my 55 gallon and have made it into a fw tank. I plan to let all the fish grow and mature and breed and stuff until i get all the supplies for a sw. I plan on having one antennata or 2 dwarf zebras depending on which is available. I am probly going to do a lot of lace rock and than use a little live rock as that is not my main concern. i am wantig to add another small fish. Any ideas. Also i found on my tank a sticker that said tempered glass do not drill Will this cause a problem with the overflows? This is gonna be my first tank so im not really sure of anything other than livestock and such. My friend is probly gonna sell me his old skimmer which he says is rated for 70 gallons. Also i might be buying his sump from him if he gets a new one so that is one possibly two problems out of the way. Anything i may have missed?

lion_crazz

Does the tank have a built-in overflow box? If not, the only way you will be able to run your sump is if you get a hang-on overflow.
In a 55 with a dwarf lion or two, I don't see any problem keeping a snowflake eel, green wolf eel, or dwarf puffer like the valentini, blue spot, or Hawaiin.

lion_crazz

Well, I don't know if you have ever kept a dwarf puffer, liontamer, but I was going on my experience alone. I have had a blue spot and valentini with my current lion and never had a problem with either of them.

fishy411

yeah. I posted my overflow box q on the DIY section. SOmeone said that it might be only the bottom htat u cant drill so ii'll check into that. i like the green wolf eel so ill probly get that if its available.