how ya doing tobin?

seasalt101

Originally Posted by FlCandy
LMAO Clown you are crazy!
Looks like the happy dance form some movie I cant remember!
They continue to cover the shores with condos though I wonder how...

I think they add more beach when they do so they can
Here is the beach from 20 floors up at the end of marco.
The last one is where the silos used to be, right there is the canal the dolphins like so much.

thanks for the pics it brings back some good memories, as a side note healthwise i am cruising around today without my walker but i am not willing to try that dance yet...tobin

flcandy

LMAO Let us know when you can I may just try it and see if I bust my butt! LOL
The beach has changed so much in just the 2 years I have been here so I cant imagine what it looked like in 86.
Wish I could! LOL

seasalt101

LMAO Let us know when you can I may just try it and see if I bust my butt! LOL
The beach has changed so much in just the 2 years I have been here so I cant imagine what it looked like in 86.
Wish I could! LOL
the condo's ended 2 past the

[hr]
i used to run the burger bar on the beach at the

[hr]
by the pool cool job...tobin

flcandy

Fun!
LOL they go tons further now and the residents are gettin mad because it is blocking the beach view.
They are trying to halt the building but I doubt it will work.

seasalt101

Fun!
LOL they go tons further now and the residents are gettin mad because it is blocking the beach view.
They are trying to halt the building but I doubt it will work.
have they wrapped around the south end yet?...tobin

seasalt101

Originally Posted by Clown Boy
Hmmm... maybe I should tape me dancing and post it on here...

oh please do...tobin

flcandy

Originally Posted by seasalt101
have they wrapped around the south end yet?...tobin
Yeah they do I believe that is the turn into the south end there. The old missile silos you can see in the 3rd pic are from the cuban missile crisis and all.
The you turn left after those pics and thats the far south end. So Yeah they almost took over the entire beach area and try to tell you you cant go on the beach! LMAO yeah right! I climbed the fence before the beach was there and it was a friggin event! I had my camera and all and tried to get a pic of the dolphins while not falling into the rock wall and the water which would have ruined my $300 SLR. LMAO
I will have to find a pic of the condos from the beach that would better show what has happened in a year.

flcandy

Originally Posted by Clown Boy
Hmmm... maybe I should tape me dancing and post it on here...

YES DO DO! LMAO

vpotts28

I want to choke that chicken.......um, that didn't come out the way I wanted it to.
What missile silos are you referring to?

flcandy

Originally Posted by Vpotts28
I want to choke that chicken.......um, that didn't come out the way I wanted it to.
What missile silos are you referring to?
In pic 3 you can see where they were torn down. The big black things sticking out there are 3 of them, there is a canal there that where dolphins like to play and catch the bait fish.

seasalt101

In pic 3 you can see where they were torn down. The big black things sticking out there are 3 of them, there is a canal there that where dolphins like to play and catch the bait fish.

just got back from immunizing the boy he took 5 shots without a wimper pretty proud right now...tobin

seasalt101

LMAO Yeah I bet alot of it fell down through storms and stuff.
they were at least 8ft above the water then...tobin

H

huskychasrs

I'm right here bro! I'm in some dark times personally but I'm trying to keep my chin up.

R

reefernana

Hey, Tobin and all - I've read thru this thread and it sounds like you're feeling a little better from what the beginning of it sounded. I hope so! I just got home from a week's hospital stay myself. I had some kind of infection. Started out as a kidney infection but after 2 days of heavy duty IV antibiotics was still having fevers up to 103. They are thinking I may have had an abcess in my liver from my surgery in Feb. They let me come home on Monday and have had to continue 5 more days of IV antibiotics at home. Get cut loose on Sat, hopefully. Anyway, just wanted to touch base and let you know I'm still thinking of you and Jenny. And I hope your move goes well, too!

seasalt101

Originally Posted by reefernana
Hey, Tobin and all - I've read thru this thread and it sounds like you're feeling a little better from what the beginning of it sounded. I hope so! I just got home from a week's hospital stay myself. I had some kind of infection. Started out as a kidney infection but after 2 days of heavy duty IV antibiotics was still having fevers up to 103. They are thinking I may have had an abcess in my liver from my surgery in Feb. They let me come home on Monday and have had to continue 5 more days of IV antibiotics at home. Get cut loose on Sat, hopefully. Anyway, just wanted to touch base and let you know I'm still thinking of you and Jenny. And I hope your move goes well, too!
we don't have to move after all yeah, get better ok?...tobin