howdy y'all

nm reef

I wanted to poke myself thru the cyber portals and say hello!

I once was a regular around here until life created detours and complications.

Still chuggin' along...still got hobbies to keep me busy and outta trouble. Sadly my reef was a complete loss but I am on the verge of re-cycling it. When I get it presentable I'll be sure to post photos.

I've also expanded my reef related photography ... a few of you may recall my images from a few years ago. Well now I photograph much more than just aquarium related stuff.
In any case...hello...pleasure to meet ya...and to those that might remember me...I'M BACK.....

miaheatlvr

WOW,,, A real pioneer! 2001? Before ALL the mods maybe? 13000 posts? wow!

Nice to make to make your acquaintance but way before my time..

lovethesea

holy smokes!! What they hay??? Where your ears ringing?? We were just mentioning you.(and Thomas)
Hope you are well. Sooooo sad about your tank.
I remember pics of your "remodeled" room with the tank. So pretty.
Glad to hear your photography is working out. Lets see some more pics. You remember us as being photo junkies.
Now, go dig up Tommy........!!!!!

mimzy

HEY NM!!! YAY!! Welcom back, yo!!! doesn't matter if u don't have a tank atm, we still love you. and half of us don't have tanks right now anyhow

cannot WAIT to see some more of your photos - your stuff was awlays stupifyingly sa-WEET!!!!

nm reef

Good to know folks remember me...I've been browsing the forums and see that not much has changed. Some new names but a lot of the old regulars are still around.
Lifes been good...photography has become a business...I hope to open a studio within a few years and retire from my day job.
I am serious about re-establishing my 125 reef...medical problems led to its downfall but things are much better now.

renogaw

good to hear :)
just remember, don't change your avatar... they did away with being able to upload moving avatars.

T

tizzo

Boy I sure would like to pick your brain on the topic of photography...

I had a great, awesome spectacular camera... except when it came to my tank. My camera can't handle the 14K temp so I'm trying to relearn on my hubby's canon... Whole different world.
Anyway, nice to see you again!!