huge acrylic tank for sale FL

adam13

I have a used acrylic tank for sale. It is a hexagon, and is approximately 6 feet in diameter and about 2 feet tall. Make me a reasonable offer and it is yours as soon as you want it.

adam13

What is your email address? I can email you pics. It is only the tank, no pumps etc. Honestly make me an offer, I am very reasonable. I will take some pics, they should be ready to send later tonight. I can email them to you asap. I dont know how to post pics here.
Thanks,
Adam

adam13

overall view, the tiles are 12"x12". In this picture it is set up on a styrofoam pad on the floor as a pond. I made that black rim so it doubled as a coffee table. You can have the lid. As you can see it is 6'x6' and 2' tall.

adam13

closeup of a corner. Low water level because I am draining it. since it is on the floor it is taking forever to empty since I cant siphn it out, and dont own a wet vac. If you want more pics tell me what you want to see or know. Adam132601@Aol.com if you want to make an offer not publically on this site. Let me know here or there, have fun. And out of curiosity, what are you planning on using it for? It The possibilities really are endless.
Adam