HUGE Finger Leather Coral for Sale!

blacktahoe

This Finger Leather is bigger than a bowling ball and I would not put it in anything less than a 55 Gallon....which will still be kind of tight. It is about 20 inches plus wide by 15 inches plus high and it is attached to a piece of live rock. I am located in Baltimore, MD. These are going for $40-$50.00 for a 5 inch leather....You could easily frag this and make money from it but I am just selling it as a whole and I will not frag. Check the pictures below and make me an offer...I will ship at buyers expense. Thanks for looking!
Also for grabs:
Anenome Crab
Juvenile Horseshoe Crab
3 Yellow Tail Damsels
4LB piece of Fiji Live Rock
For pick up only is a like new 55 Gallon Aquarium set up for sale. The following is what will be included: $250.00 for everything listed below which is a steal. The setup is in perfect condition. I am selling all of this as a whole. Email me for more pictures.
55 Gallon Tank
Complete Hood/Lights
55 Gallon Stand
Aquaclear 500 Filter
Powerhead
Airpump and Hoses
Heater
Thermometer

psusocr1

if noone jumps on that coral in time( which im sure someone is going to want that !) i will take it if you give me a price

blacktahoe

Originally Posted by psusocr1
if noone jumps on that coral in time( which im sure someone is going to want that !) i will take it if you give me a price
150.00....?

psusocr1

i would def. take it for sure but i have to wait until my new tank is set up which will be about 2 more weeks. so if you still have it its mine!

blacktahoe

Originally Posted by Bobtail107
just out of curiousity. How much did the coral go for?

I sold the aquarium set up as a whole which included all of the live stock in the tank...It was a pretty good deal in my opinion for the complete setup.