Huge Pulsing Xenia Rock FS Jupiter,FL

efishnsea

Nice approx. 4lb 7"x6"x4" hand picked Fiji Live Rock (the rock has some really cool shapes) covered in approx 9 fat, much larger than average Pulsing Xenia Stalks. Most stalKs have 3-4 heads. The rock also has a colony of some type of neon green anthia "I think". Not really sure havent seen it before, it came as a hitchhiker on the live rock.
Local Pick Up Only

I also have other pieces and single stalks starting @ $5.00 a stalk.

efishnsea

efishnsea

A pic of the unknown coral on the Xenia rock, not really sure what it is???? BRIGHT NEON GREEN polyps, uhhhh anthia something or similar????

snipe

most likely star polyps anthelia gets rather long and tall.
Wish shipping was available.

efishnsea

Sorry but I have had nothing but failures shipping Xenia. Not sure what type of coral it is but I have never seen it before. I has much smaller stalks than most GSP or anthelia, but I would have to say it is some sort of anthelia

isistius

i've gotten this xenia from efish before. it's the red sea xenia. gorgeous too.... so i'll give this a free bump

hurleykid69

i would love a stalk i have been lookin for xenia for a while without the lfs price. i live in tequesta perhaps we could meet somewhere.

efishnsea

alfred30, its the picture I guess... just like isistius it is the red sea strain.
Jeff thanks for the compliment, glad to hear yours is doing fine....
Hurleykid69 pm sent.....

j.p

i would like a stalk 2 and i live right next to hurleykid so would it be cool if me and him met u somewher

efishnsea

Originally Posted by J.P
http:///forum/post/2450770
i would like a stalk 2 and i live right next to hurleykid so would it be cool if me and him met u somewher

I'm in Tequesta as well, Sunday is the only day I have free to meet you guys. I'm right off Tequesta drive on Pine Tree Drive. As soon as pm is up... I'll pm you.

smchais

I was unable to see the pictures. What do you still have available? I am looking to restart my new reef tank. I live in miami, when would you be able to show?

efishnsea

Originally Posted by smchais
http:///forum/post/2453767
I was unable to see the pictures. What do you still have available? I am looking to restart my new reef tank. I live in miami, when would you be able to show?
PM sent "sale pending on the big rock" Will know for sure tomorrow am....Still have another nice piece and individual stalks as well.

efishnsea

Big xenia rock still up for grabs.
Thanks Dan for stopping by, sorry that piece was a little to big for your tank. Let me know how the xenia and polyps look and post some pics
Thanks
efishnsea

reefmate75

Originally Posted by efishnsea
http:///forum/post/2444433
A pic of the unknown coral on the Xenia rock, not really sure what it is???? BRIGHT NEON GREEN polyps, uhhhh anthia something or similar????
its star polyp, that isnt getting alot of light, heres a pic of the stuff thats on your rock also , its the stuff on the right, when its young or not getting alot of light its alot brighter, but this had alot of room to grow and had alot of light