huge storm

clown123

who is goin too be in this giant storm on friday i know i am possible 12+ or 6+ looks good though no schoooooooooooool! :cheer:

bs21

yea they are saying 3-6 inches where i am but they said it could be more than that. we are supposed to get it tonight .

nw2sltfsh

I am traveling for work and am currently in Lee's Summit MO - 14 inches of snow yesterday through today -
Now I need to fly back home to Pittsburgh in the morning through this... I may never get home.

cartman101

OMG! My first snow day! Theres snow on the ground here in branson, MO and no school! My second time seeing snow

birdy

Yep the storm just got finished with the Kansas City Area and dumped about a foot, which is almost unheard of around here, I hate to see what it is going to do to the east coast.
I love it though, can't wait for it to warm up a bit so the kids and I can go sledding and build a snowman.

J

jdragunas

darth, honey, you should know that global warming is warming the poles, and actually making the rest of the earth colder...
and yeah, we're supposed to get another 7" on top of the 10 that we already have from yesterday... grrr!!! Luckily the 10 from yesterday was that real fluffy snow, so it's already compressed down to like 5"...
ugh, i can't stand this coldness, although i do LOVE driving on the clear roads, with snow all over everyone's lawns and houses, and listening to "the weather outside is frightful, and the fire is so delightful, and since we've no place to go, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow"... i LOVE christmas time!!! My favorite time of the year!!! I can't wati to make gingerbread cookies!!!

jacknjill

no snow here yet. just feezing rain, frozen roads, and sleet. i dont want a snow day, because then, i will have to go to school on the 23rd!!!!! OF DECEMBER!!!!! what is up with that? we dont get out till the 22 as it is. that is so ridiculous

lovethesea

Originally Posted by Cartman101
OMG! My first snow day! Theres snow on the ground here in branson, MO and no school! My second time seeing snow

WE ARE EVEN :mad: :mad: !!!!!

aw2

Well, it started a few hours ago and we're up to aprox. 5" already and it's still a blizzard outside. I just tried to drive somewhere...25 minutes and 3 blocks later, I gave up.

treybom

Originally Posted by AW2
Well, it started a few hours ago and we're up to aprox. 5" already and it's still a blizzard outside. I just tried to drive somewhere...25 minutes and 3 blocks later, I gave up.
wow lucky!! 5 inches.. where in chicago are you.. i say we only have about 2-3 inches here in the nw burbs

pacino

its about 54 degrees here and people are bi*tching, can you believe that?? i would love some seasonal weather out here. hang in there!

bbb

Originally Posted by JacknJill
no snow here yet. just feezing rain, frozen roads, and sleet. i dont want a snow day, because then, i will have to go to school on the 23rd!!!!! OF DECEMBER!!!!! what is up with that? we dont get out till the 22 as it is. that is so ridiculous
The 22nd. We get out a week from tommorow. We get out on the 16th

jacknjill

i know, we usually get out at that time too, but they put us on a new schedule where we didnt go back to school until almost september, because before, since we went back so early, it was hurting our tourism. now we go back later but have a sucky christmas break ( 1 week) and 2 weeks for spring break! i mean, come on! who was the genius who thought of that? omg!!!!!!

susiestank

God snow sucks ass. There is snow and sleet here making a nice mess.My college onlygot a delay , but im an hour away from it! Gay! Time to go showel!