huge storm

J

jdragunas

well, they hyped up this storm a LOT!!! We got maybe 3cm of snow... It's still friggin freezing!!!!!!!!

darth tang

Originally Posted by jdragunas
darth, honey, you should know that global warming is warming the poles, and actually making the rest of the earth colder...

Then they need to change the name of the effect. It is NOT global....just Polar.
I don't buy it anyway.

bbb

Originally Posted by JacknJill
i know, we usually get out at that time too, but they put us on a new schedule where we didnt go back to school until almost september, because before, since we went back so early, it was hurting our tourism. now we go back later but have a sucky christmas break ( 1 week) and 2 weeks for spring break! i mean, come on! who was the genius who thought of that? omg!!!!!!
Next year our Christmas break will be like a week and a half. We started later this year too. The only bad thing about it was that we don't have our final exams for our first semester classes until after Christmas and they did away with the if you make an A your exept from the final exam
. If they still had it I would only have to take one, and that would give me another reason to hate H. Geometry.