HUGE tank issues and 2 orders on their way

shawna

some day i hope I have 1 /100 th the understanding for reefing that you all have
thank you I'm oing to get a few more power heads so the isles wil work well! thanks so much again. hey just one question how does this ammoquell + react to the test kits does anything become ascued? just wondering. say a lil prayer for the serpent star the green monster of the emerald crab bit through his bag and he was in scant amounts of water the poor thing was still alive but please no melt aways please god I hope no melt aways I think I might freak if he left his arms behind or anything awful like that! ( sorry I think I ramble way too much when I type.)
shanwa

sirgunther

No skewing that im aware of... Just that it directly attacks the ammo and such.. It will drop all three critical levels at once.. most times a 1/4 to half of the recommended dosage is extremely usefull.. as the full dosage removes full points of ammo and nitrates and such and the most problems ive ever seen have been with half points like .5 or .25..

shawna

sorry guys day from u know where even the phone went dead lol wel the live sand came and was added 90% to display 10 to the qt tank but arent there supposed to be worms in it? ( not sound dumb it's what I do best!) the star came with a hole on the bag thanks to a lil green emerald who was bored (he's fine but the star came in ~ 3 table spoons of water & is sluggish say a lil prayer! callled the company in a jiffy so if he doesn't make it they will ship another out (but think live for the lil guy he's cute) ok guys? the emeralds are happy critters and although the lil pepermint shrimp seemed happy 2 commited suicide already yep straight to the filter the lil six line wrasss near as I can tell is a happy guy or gal ? but he's only

[hr]
that big so I hope he doesn't get eaten (only one who might would be the beauty-"malibu"
(ok tease me yep they all have names lol
well the good fishie tank gods have smiled down on me AND SO FAR NO ANEMONIES (sorry stupid key stuck or maby stupid writer? lol) no corals yet either so again thank you swf. no response yet re if I can switch out for diferent live stock so I'm sadly guessing no. but it still said did not ship or has not shipped yet something like that well do you guys think they could adjust to being cold? they were when I got them the crabs shrimp lil tiny 6 line wrass and the star all cold to touch. even the snails! (but they alll seem to be doing their jobs so that is what counts : )
you know I think it might have bien the exo scelleton of the pepermint shrimp I see all 4 so maby not all that bad here in the glenn!
I am still dyieng to see what this jaw fish is going to be like!!! oh the ammoquell + worked like a charm the levels are alomst 0, but you guys said leave just a little so the sand will cure so :jumping: :joy: things are better here in the glenn
thanks for your help and as always the great advise!!!!
shawna

shawna

thanks again so much for all of your help! the star seems ok this afternoon so tiny prayers for the starfish tiny bubbles (wich I hope isn't obscene my soon to be ex step daughter named him/her.) if tiny bubbles makes it he will be mmy first pic! now we just "run around the house and sing tiny bubbles songs ( kids gota love them) tiny lil wrass he just swims and swims but in the big tank he will never be seen so he might get to be the Q.T. mascot for a while lol
:happyfish :happyfish :happyfish :happyfish :happyfish
shawna

shawna

I guess the fishie gods smiled down on them and ssaid you will be spared, despite the stupid human lol
thanks again so much!
shawna