Huntsville, Alabama

scottminot

I got a job offer and I might be moving to the Huntsville area in a few months. I was just wondering if anyone is from that area and could tell me a bit about housing costs, nice apartment costs, best areas to live, and most of all is there a decent fish store?

J

jrthomas40

not from the exact area but about 2 hours south....nice area good fish store in athens at coral reef aquatics....housing cost and apartments you will have to get from somewhere else BUT i can tell you the cost of living as far as housing goes will be less than what you are paying now....what is the job?

kidreef

Well i can only help u with the fish store question, well we have pretty much 2fish stores Coral Reef Aquatics and Lucy's Lagoon. Coral Reef Aquatics is far nice than Lucy's and has IMO a much more knowledgable staff. Lucy's is located in Huntsville and Coral Reef Aquatics is about 30min away from it and in some guys backyard. But both stores staff is very friendly o and the best part about Coral Reef Aquatics is they give you your first purchase free

scottminot

Originally Posted by jrthomas40
http:///forum/post/2651217
not from the exact area but about 2 hours south....nice area good fish store in athens at coral reef aquatics....housing cost and apartments you will have to get from somewhere else BUT i can tell you the cost of living as far as housing goes will be less than what you are paying now....what is the job?
I'll be a support technician for some equipment located in a number of circuit board manufacturing companies in Huntsville and most of the southern US and the midwest.