Husband babysitting my Tanks

rykna

I leaving for the weekend, leaving my husband Brian to take care of my 4 tanks. :thinking: I'm leaving instructions....
I'm sure everything will be fine.... :scared: ....well he has my Mom and Dad's phone number, and Bronco has graciously offered to be available if problems arrive. So no worries....none what so ever....

Rykna
:happyfish

N

nereef

just a weekend will be fine. one topoff and 2-3 feedings shouldn't be terribly difficult. i know how you feel though. the girlfriend doesn't get it when i say i have to go home to check my fish.

sepulatian

Make sure you leave him your screen name and password for this site so he can ask us if he has a question! Have a nice trip. I am sure everything will be fine.

seannmelly

Originally Posted by sepulatian
Make sure you leave him your screen name and password for this site so he can ask us if he has a question! Have a nice trip. I am sure everything will be fine.

good idea hey you never know we might have a new member if he gets on te site

Originally Posted by NEreef
just a weekend will be fine. one topoff and 2-3 feedings shouldn't be terribly difficult. i know how you feel though. the girlfriend doesn't get it when i say i have to go home to check my fish.
You too? She said it was the fish or her
Fed the fish this morning, hope she is still doing fine.

dragonzim

I think he is already a member. I thought I remember him posting on one of the seahorse threads

rykna

Originally Posted by DragonZim
I think he is already a member. I thought I remember him posting on one of the seahorse threads
Yes he is, Ozmar is his online name!!! With all of you to help, I'm sure he'll be fine. My main anxiety stems from the last vacation I took. Last summer for memorial weekend we went up to my family's cabin.....
When we got home my 55 gallon salt tank had spring a leak...35 gallons worth :scared:
the animals were spared thankfully, but our house hasn't fully recovered yet. We still have to replace the downstairs ceils and lights.
Thanks all!!! I let him know that he can post a "911" on the forumn anytime!!!!

monalisa

So Ryk,
Are you going to Indiana or coming here to Wisconsin?
:hilarious
I'll be watching for posts from Ozmar or Rykna this weekend. Have a great time.
Lisa :happyfish

rykna

Originally Posted by MonaLisa
So Ryk,
Are you going to Indiana or coming here to Wisconsin?
I'll be watching for posts from Ozmar or Rykna this weekend. Have a great time.
Lisa :happyfish

Maybe I should have, and dropped off Valiant at Bronco's house for the weekend!!!!
I'm pretty sure that Valiant missed dinner :mad: I called Brian earlier to let him know we had arrived and no one was home.
My Mom and Dad's house is in Wisconsin, aboout a half hour from La Crosse. It sure is nice to visit. Spring is my favorite time here on the farm. I can hear the little spring peepers(frogs) that are in the back field pond. They make quite the noise so such a tiny frog. Man I miss the country.
Aria ofcourse made herself at home...my Mom has already mixed up a batch of sugar cookie dough so we can cut out easter bunnies, eggs, and chick cookies tomorrow.
, that is if I can keep my fingers out of the cookie dough.
:happyfish

sepulatian

Thanks all!!! I let him know that he can post a "911" on the forumn anytime!!!!
We will be watching. Hopefully things will be fine, but let him know that is he is doubtfull of anything to let us know! We will be nice to him

rykna

We will be watching. Hopefully things will be fine, but let him know that is he is doubtfull of anything to let us know! We will be nice to him

We will be nice to him

Thanks all, I called to say hi this morning. He had just finished feeding everybody. He said that Valiant was especially hungry, after missing dinner last night. But all the fish are fine :happyfish
But everything is fine on both ends. Brian gets some well deserved time alone, and I am getting some well deserved time off too. Aria got up a the crack of dawn and dragged my Mom out of bed. By the time I got up Grandma and Aria had had breakfast, and were half way through making some fancy easter eggs. The eggs are really neat! The shells are made out of special cooking sugar and pressed into molds. Once they're hard you can put all sorts of neat littles scences with tiny bunnies and chicks into the egg. After that's done you glue the top and bottom together with frosting and finish off by decorating the egg shell with frosting too.
I'm still finishing my second cup of coffee

Rykna :happyfish

rykna

I just got an email from Brian
"Valiant is fine. Great eater. Its fun to feed him."
:thinking: :thinking:
So if I start going somewhere on the weekends more often....and leaving him to care for the tanks...slowly he start learning more about the tanks and enjoying the aimals more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssss.....

I'm having a really relaxing time here. At 3:15 I tried to take a nap with Aria. She was obviously very sleepy. After squirming around and asking when can I get up, I told her if you can keep your eyes closed for a whole 10 minutes than you can get up! She's been asleep since 3:35

Rykna :happyfish